>> View the GA2020 preliminary program: ICOMOS GA2020 Program – as at 12.02.2019
>> the GA2020 website is now live!
Australia ICOMOS is proud to be hosting the ICOMOS 20th Triennial General Assembly, in Sydney, in October 2020.
Sydney offers renowned cultural and natural heritage places, world-class facilities and great venues. This will be the first ICOMOS General Assembly to be held in Australia or the Pacific region. There is widespread enthusiasm for a General Assembly in Australia, reflecting the multicultural and universal nature of the ICOMOS global community.
Australia is also an awesome destination for a pre- or post- General Assembly holiday!
CLICK HERE to register your interest for this event.
Opportunities will be provided to members of Australia ICOMOS to participate in the General Assembly and its related events. Expressions of Interest will be invited from members, Committees or other groups, in a staged process over the next two years. These will always appear in the Australia ICOMOS e-newsletter in the first instance.
A summary of the EOI program can be found here: GA2020 – EOI program – updated March 2019
Click on the links below to view the calls that have already appeared in the e-news.
- August 2018 – GA 2020 Youth Forum Sub-Committee: click here to view EOI call (NOTE: EOIs closed)
- September 2018 – Australian Co-Chair, Scientific Symposium for GA 2020: click here to view EOI call (NOTE: EOIs closed)
- November 2018 – Sydney-based Official Side Events: click here to view EOI call (NOTE: EOIs closed)
- March 2019 – GA2020 Scientific Committee (Australian Members): click here to view EOI call (NOTE: EOIs closed)
- April 2019 – Scientific Symposium Australian Co-Chairs: click here to view EOI call (NOTE: EOIs closed)
- May 2019 – GA2020 Sydney Side Events Focal Point: click here to view EOI call (NOTE: EOIs closed)
- May 2019 – GA2020 Pre and Post GA2020 Tours and Events (non-Sydney): click here to view EOI call – STILL OPEN! CLOSES 28 JUNE 2019