Interpretation & Presentation of Cultural Heritage Sites
The main task of this committee is to study the evolving technologies and techniques of public interpretation and presentation, evaluating their potential to enrich contemporary historical discourse and to heighten sensitivity to the universal values and particular modes of human expression embodied in cultural heritage sites.
The work of the committee explicitly focuses on the experiential dimension of visits to cultural heritage sites, particularly by means of various media and methods of public communication.
- Ms Suzanne Bravery – Expert
- Ms Sheridan Burke – Expert
- Prof Jenny Gregory – Expert
- Dr Felicity Morel-Ednie Brown – Expert
- Mr Bill Nethery – Expert
- Ms Michele Summerton – Expert
Australian voting member
- Ms Sharon Veale (ICIP Vice President) – Expert
- Dr Linda Young – Expert
Visit the ICIP website